From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
Hiker97@aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 2:44 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Cc: laura629@hotmail.com; maurer@earthlink.net; carolbruno@cox.net;
metam01@earthlink.net
Subject: [pct-l] Shameless Marketing Ploy

Remember, that at the big PCTA gear  presentation on Saturday at the
Mission Inn in Riverside, CA, I will be spanking  the dehydrated water
problem real hard.

Not only will you see water reduced  in volume, but reduced to near zero
for your backpacking pleasure.  And  then there is the Sub Extreme Ultra
Light gear demo too.

To tell you the truth the Sub  Extreme Ultra Light designation is really
misleading.  What you will  experience is beyond Sub Extreme Ultra
Light.  I just do not know what to  call it and I do not want to go over
board with claims.

I am sure we all will come up with  a name at the Trail Fest.  Let's
just say that weight is no longer a  problem.  In fact the problem is
just the opposite of weight.

Thank you for your attention and  support.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
Camp Carnie Barker & PCT 1970  Section Hiker