[pct-l] barrel to warner blow-downs

i hiked barrel to warner w/ some friends today and was quite surprised
at the number of blowdowns in this section. must have been some
ferocious wind up there recently! there were probably 20-30 serious
blowdowns (mostly near the creeks) requiring considerable side-stepping,
in addition to countless smaller branches which could be easily moved or
stepped over. we cleared as many of these smaller branches as we could.

otherwise, it was a gorgeous day on the trail! not too cold, not too
warm. water was running in both creeks, about an average amount. the
cows were out in force and seemed perplexed by our presence.

girlscout