[pct-l] SOAP Note For Trail Use

I'm fairly sure there's an acronym tab on the bottom of the note, but...

LOC - Level of Consciousness. AVPU (pronounced Av Poo) Alert (able to
answer questions such as, what is your name, where are you, what did you
just eat), Verbal (able to talk, doesn't make any sense), Painful
(responsive only to sharp pain such as a rough pinch), Unconscious
(alive, but totally unresponsive to anything).

HR/Min - Heart Rate Per Minute

RR/Min - Respiratory Rate/Minute

SCTM - Skin Color, Temperature, Moisture (there's a set of acronyms to
answer this one, but usually, "white, cold, moist" or something like
that works).

BP - Blood Pressure if you feel a pulse in their foot, BP isn't too low,
it's worth noting that.

Pupils - What you're looking for here are pupils that are PERRL
(pronounced Pearl) - Pupils Equal, Round, Responsive to Light

Temp - Body Temperature - Detail is good here, but nobody carries a
thermometer so, Hot, cold, normal whatever.

Hope that helps.

-patch