[pct-l] TrailCast.org

Hikers -

I just downloaded and listened to the latest episode of a really excellent
Podcast, "TrailCast" which is all about hiking and available from
http://trailcast.org .  Bob, the host talks with all sorts of hikers and
those related to hiking.  The majority of the earlier episodes are all
regarding the AT but as of late there have been some really good shows about
the PCT, CDT, ADT and some other shorter end-to-end hikes.

On the latest episode, Bob talks with Scott "Squatch" Herriott who made a
couple indie films about the PCT ("Walk" and "Still Walking").  Squatch made
a comment about us hikers who frequent the PCT-L, particularly about our
conversation last week regarding solo-hiking.  I wanted to give a hurray and
huzzah to him and Bob for a great episode.  I look forward to next week's
episode.   I highly recommend  giving the show a listen.

- Mule