[pct-l] digital trail cameras

IMO, its almost always better to try and create the image that you want
in the camera rather than in photoshop.  yes, you can use photoshop to
create cool effects and add nuance/depth/etc.   ...and if you are
really good with photoshop, only the best photography buffs will be
abel to tell that you photoshopped them.  But for me, at least, it
comes down to how much time I want to spend in Photoshop.  You can
spend way too much time in Photoshop, which is MUCH less fun than
taking the photos on the trail.  If you are not careful, processing
photos in photoshop can consumer your entire day.  Its just much easir
to learn how to create the image you want in the camera when you take
the picture.  For me, its more satisfying too.

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:40:16 -0800, Deems wrote...