[pct-l] ATTENTION 2006 HIKERS!! - Olallie PCT packages

The PCTA asked me to post this to the list.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel

In a message dated 3/20/2006 3:50:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
editor@pcta.org writes:
From: Jacquelyn Oakes [mailto:joakes@fs.fed.us]

Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 12:32 PM

To: info@pcta.org

Subject: Olallie PCT packages

Hi, I'm not sure who to share this information with, but the Olallie
Lake

Resort will no longer be accepting packages for PCTA hikers.  This
decision

was made some time ago, and our Ranger District is already receiving
calls

about where to mail packages to.  We didn't know where to start to get
this

information out to PCT hikers, and your magazine came to mind.  Do you
have

any suggestions on how to get the word out to hikers not to expect this

service?  Thank you in advance.