[pct-l] Looking for Yaktrax crampons feedback...

Yaktrax aren't crampons, they are traction devices. Big difference. While
they work great on very low angle icy slopes, the fact that they don't have
any teeth(or points) means they won't bite into the steeper slopes or into
softer snow. Personally I would never use them for mountaineering or in
place of crampons. They have there place just not on High Sierra Passes.
Eric J Lee