[pct-l] St. Patrick Day Hikers

Two PCT section backpackers  are sitting next to each other at a bar in a
popular trailtown.  After  a while, one guy looks at the other and says, "I can't
help but think,  from listening to you, that you're from Ireland."

The other guy responds proudly,  "Yes, that I am."

The first guy says, "So am I, and where about from  Ireland might
you be?"

The other guy answers, "I'm from  Dublin , I am."

The first guy responds, "Sure and begora, and so am I.  And what
street did you live on in Dublin ?"

The other guy says, "A  lovely little area it was, I lived on McCleary Street
in the old central  part of town."

The first guy says, "Faith and it's a small world, so did  I.

And to what school would you have been going?"

The other guy  answers, "Well now, I went to St. Mary's of course."

The first guy gets  really excited and says, "And so did I. Tell me, what
year did you  graduate?"

The other guy answers, "Well, now, let's see, I graduated in  1984."

The first guy exclaims, "The Good Lord must be smiling down upon  us!
I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same  bar tonight.
Can you believe it, I graduated from St. Mary's in 1984 my own  self."

About this time, PCT Yo-Yo hikers Vicky and Jennifer walk into the bar  and
sit down to order hot pizza and ice cold beers.

Brian, the  bartender, walks over to them, shaking his head & mutters, "It's
going  to be another long night tonight and it is their second zero day."

Vicky asks, "Why do you say that, Brian?"

"The Murphy twins are  drunk again."
Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Trail Teetotaler & Camp Rascal