[pct-l] RE: hydration

I also carry a water bladder with a tube.  Like Matt, I want to make
sure I am getting a steady supply of water thru the day and the bladder
ensures this.  Unlike Matt, I have a policy--never put anything but
water in the bladder.  I have found that gatorade type drinks, over a
long hiking trip such as a month or more, can start growing mold in the
container.  I don't want mold in my water bladder.  I carry a separate
liter water bottle for gatorade, and I make sure I drink it over the
course of the day.  When I hike on hot days I tend to get nauseated, and
I find the gatorade is a quick fixer upper for this condition.
Marion