[pct-l] late season snow conditions

Hello,
I'm interested in knowing what late season (Nov, Dec) snow conditions are like on the PCT in the average year.  Particularly the southernmost 500 or so miles between Mojave and Campo, but I'd be interested to know how hikable the other sections are as well.  About how late in the year could you hike with 3 season type gear, avoid more then a few inches of snow or really cold temperatures?  I realize each year is different, but on average what would you say?  thanks for the info,
Ryan,
ryan.murray@umontana.edu