[pct-l] Adventure 16 PCT - How To Talks

You may have noticed that you see many of us veteran's
names coming up in all sorts of places; PCTA, ADZPCTKO, ALDHA-West, etc.   We
are still driven to give something back and inspire others due to the
incredible kindness and support and inspiration that we received and which  propelled
us to Canada.  Please consider joining us.

Greg, no one understands your frustration more than the pct volunteers through out all of northern CA (and else where).  Most who hike the trail seem none too interested in "giving back". (Before everyone on the List reads this and feels a need 'jump me', it's the truth that hurts...now jump.)

Good luck in your great project. And, thank you from one volunteer to another, and, to everyone who volunteers in anyway.

JoAnn

JoAnn