[pct-l] start date?sierras date? - snow in the desert

> Snow is still falling and forecast to fall in the Sierra's. Wait till at
> least April 1st to start making any hard judgements about this seasons
> snow.

Snow also, well, just about everywhere. From traffic reports:
Barrel Spring got 2 inches of snow
Campo snow level at 3,500 feet (Hauser Mountain, maybe)
Laguna Mountains - highway to north (Pioneer Mail area) closed for snow
San Jacinto - snow level on the Palm Springs side is supposed to be 1,300
Big Bear - two FEET of snow with more expected
Cajon Pass - heavy snow, whiteout conditions last night
Tehachapi - Highway to Bakersfield closed for a while yesterday for snow

Donna, any snow in Agua Dulce?

Currently flash flooding along I-8 in San Diego County.

AsABat
(Warm and dry at the computer)