[pct-l] Apologies

In-so-far as apologies, I think, assuming what you quoted is correct, those people listed owe YOU even larger apologies. It's a totally un-called for way to speak to a person on this list. We are not suppose to be dealing with issues, behavior or comments that "call for" those kind of responses. We all deserve to be respectful to each other, and recieve said respect. (Spoken from a person who has lowered herself in the past to an embarrassing level.)

JoAnn