[pct-l] Re: Trail Addiction

To Reinhold Metzger:

If you are really addicted to the trail, maybe you should slow down a little and really enjoy the next trip.  I spend a full month every time I hike the JMT, and still can't get enough of it.  (This summer will be trip number 6.)  I don't see how anyone can enjoy the JMT if they don't take the time to actually see what they are walking through.  What's your hurry?

Jim