[pct-l] Hot Tubs and the Wilderness Experience

_reinholdmetzger@cox.net_ (mailto:reinholdmetzger@cox.net)   writes:

CAN YOU  GUYS HANDLE 4 DAYS IN THE WILDERNESS WITHOUT A HOT TUB???
Answer, no.

You have not even thought about the  required pedicures after 3 days of trail
travel.  And what about the memory  foam mattress naps at the motel?  And the
AYCE salad bar pit stop after  only 3 days?  It goes on and on and on.

No, you are way off base  here.  I don't want to live out there.  My next PCT
adventure is  to Thru-Power Balloon the trail with my mountainmen buddies.
We will have  a microwave, refrig, and each a queen memory foam mattress.  We
will yell  down at the terrestrial hikers below things like, "Hey, that part of
the trail  does not look so steep.  Let's pick it up.  Double time."   And,
"Hey, does anyone down there have some ice to chill up our beer a  little more?"

Cheers, Switchback the Hiking  Dandy