[pct-l] San Diego to Campo

Hello,
  Bob Riess will pick you up at the airport, let you stay at his place that
night, and drop you off at the border at first light. His e-mail is
robert.riess@cox.net. My hiking partner Ladybug and myself will be starting
April 18 from up by Idyllwild and hiking south to the kickoff party the 28th
29th and 30th and then getting a ride back north to where we started. We are
sure to pass you on the trail. Carl