[pct-l] Resupply and Permits

I've two unrelated questions which one or more of you folks can hopefully answer.  The first is this: what's up with the Olallie Lake Resort resupply point?  I contacted the Estacada ranger station to confirm that they were still willing to receive and deliver parcels to the resort.  A gal at the station told me that she thought that they would not be doing that this year.  If this is in fact the case, does anyone know of another way to get packages to the resort?  At present I am assuming that the resort still accepts packages although my attempts to contact the management have so far been unsuccessful.  My second question is this: For section H (Mt. Whitney to Tuolumne Meadows) do I need a seperate permit issued by the NPS in addition to my PCTA thru-hiker's permit? The guide book seems a tad ambiguous on this point.  Much obliged for any info.

P.J. Meyers

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.