[pct-l] Seeking feedback on Vasque Velocity for desert terrain

Many thanks for all the feedback on the Vasque
Velocity.

Anyone out there have specific desert shoe
recommendations for someone between 185-190 lbs., who
is tall, has a fairly high arch and believes in
Bigfoot?

Thanks,
Squatch
www.walkpct.com