[pct-l] New Trail Angel

My dad lives in Tecate, Mexico, which is a border town about 20 minutes
or so from the terminus (as opposed to San Diego, which is closer to an
hour). It's an awfully convenient location for us thru-hikers, so I just
asked if he'd be willing to be the next trail angel. He said yes.

Staying at his little casita would mean the following: a hiker room,
space to spread out, a taste of Mexico, some good food and beer, Tequila
if that's your direction, and a ride to the terminus in the morning.

He and I, we're not really sure if this is a service that people would
be interested in, but if so, we can make it happen.

-Dr. Patch O'Malley IV