[pct-l] Shuttle Info

I was hitching.  It was hot and windy and no cars came by for 15
minutes, and then one lone battered Datsun pickup.  Another 15 minutes
and a pickup from a guy that lived up there who was in charge of the
telephone system picked me up.  This was around noon, and there was not
much traffic.  However, I got the feeling from the telephone guy that
many of the people living up there will pick up backpackers.

Jeff...