[pct-l] Re: Caffiene

I'm taking 21 units this semester and working 30 hours a week. I found
myself leaving the house with a 16oz mug of Jo. By the time I get to
school (35 miles later) I found myself making a bee-line to the coffee
cart for a fill-up. Then I progressed to needing another between classes.
48oz of coffee per day was too much.

So, last week I decided to kick the habit. Two days of headaches made me
question my decision. Now I'm feeling great! When I am camping or hiking,
I mostly use a stove to make hot water for coffee. I can now look forward
to trying a hike without a stove.

Siri