[pct-l] ...wild fires

Horses and deer have been known to do the same thing.  The chances of outrunning a fast-moving wildland fire headed your way, even in a vehicle, are slim to s***.   BTW, my only credentials on the topic was being married to a firefighter for ten years, but there were many vivid lessons impressed upon me during those years.

L-Rod