[pct-l] Mt. Whitney to Grow

According to some research at the  University of Rochester in paleoaltimitry
(_www.sciencemag.org or  sciencedirect.com)_ (http://www.sciencemag.org or
sciencedirect.com))  the Sierras might rise one to two miles in height
relatively quickly.

I think I will be the first one to  climb/hike up to the top of the new
25,000 foot Mt. Whitney.  I will go  down in mountaineering and hiking history.
Probably a spur spire will be  named after me next to the main peak.  Mt.
Switchback.  It has a nice  ring to it.

I am going to start getting my gear  and food ready right now.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
Trail Breaking Pioneer & Camp  Pancake