[pct-l] Retro Hike PCT " Then and Now" Gallery

http://www.pbase.com/mad_monte1/_pacific_crest_trail<http://www.pbase.com/mad_monte1/_pacific_crest_trail> Just put a few new shots up of PCT hiking on my web page. Most are old 1977 shots taken with an old Ricoh SLR and Kodak 64 slide film. I have a few shots here from the last few years as well ( 2000, 2001) Good look for younger hikers to see heavyweight gear and how far things have come esp. the last 3 or 4 years