[pct-l] The Trans PCT Challenge-Kelsey Trail

Kelsey Trail:
Built in 1851by a retired Army Officer Kelsey and Chinese workers as a 200
mile route to deliver goods from the port of Crescent City to the Yreka area
gold fields. The last pack train went over it in 1909. I've hiked some of
it, and it has mostly disappeared under logging roads, or healed back into
the forest, but some of it exists in the Siskiyou and Marble Mtn Wilderness
areas. The section that approaches the PCT comes in from the east out of
Kelsey creek that flows into the Scott River. It comes up into the Paradise
Lake cirque follows the east face of King's Castle to the Turk Lake saddle,
and then turns down into the Bear Lake/creek canyon and goes west across
many ridges to the Klamath River area. It crossed the Klamath  at Cottage
Grove/Swillup Creek at a place where it get's very broad and shallow so the
horses could easily walk across. So in one small section of the Marbles, the
PCT was built in 1851.
Where does the "old  Kelsey  Trail" intersect the current PCT and would we
be able to spot it?

Dr Bob