[pct-l] The Paleoamerican Circuit Trail Challenge

Reminds me of the Goliath Expedition - Karl Bushby is still making his way
around the world.  He walked from the tip of South America to Alaska over
several years and is currently working his way up the western coast of
Alaska.  I think they plan to cross the Bering Strait this winter then walk
across Siberia.  Of course, his is a 12 year plan.
http://goliath.mail2web.com/  We actually ran into him in Canada.  I saw a
man pulling a cart along the highway near Banff.  I have been following Karl
for a couple of years, so I knew who it was.  We stopped and offered him a
coke and a banana and wished him well.  That was two and a half years ago.
He is taking his time.

Ginny
http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/