[pct-l] The Trans PCT Challenge

Sly said: Too bad Mexico doesn't have a trail from Cabo up the Baja to tie
into our PCT. You could start at Land's End Jan 1st. and still make it to the
kick off in time. Baja has miles of power lines and would serve as trail just
like our Mojave aqueduct.
I very glad to see Sly supporting my challenge of someone walking from the
southern tip of Baja to Canada.  If I remember correctly I said a while  back
(January) that I would post a reward of $200 for the first male to do it  and
$300 for the first female.  I think that was just to the April  Kickoff.  There
was more reward money for making it all the way to Canada  on the PCT.  No,
you do not have to thank me for my generosity.  We  are all one happy family on
the PCT and I am glad to do it.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
PCT Squeaks When  He Walks Hiker & Camp Grant  Custodian