[pct-l] Super Secrets - Water

Switchback wrote:

<In my water caches, I usually hide Smart Water
bottles.>

I'd like to also recommend Fiji bottled water
containers.  Used one last year after a recommendation
from Dancin' Chance Money.  I liked the squarish
body...seemed easier to put back in the mesh on the
side of my pack compared to the round-bodied
holders...also, seemed to hold its place better.  And,
of course, let's not forget the festive floral display
on its face.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com