From: "Mike Saenz" <msaenz@mve-architects.com>
To: "Matt Maxon" <matt@mattmaxon.com>; <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>;
"Alan L Nelson" <aln@skypoint.com>
Cc: <aln@skypoint.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:57 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Scissors Crossing phobia

Ah.....The San Felipes in December....sorta like Paris in the Spring?

Someone posted a photo last year of tall verdant green grasses and
wildflowers swaying in the cool Spring breeze...in the San Felipes!

 "...as the trail is relatively easy going."

If you call "easy" as a tortuous serpentine trail that contours through
each and every nook and cranny of those blasted hills.
At times, you can call out to someone on the trail just across a canyon,
but an hour or two ahead of you!

Heh-heh-heh....The dreaded San Felipes...

I posted this before, but it's worth repeating: There's a ranch house
maybe 2-3 miles east of 3rd Gate where a hose spigot is!
If Charley's cache is dry, it's a short downhill walk to the ranch house
and emergency water.

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m