[pct-l] Re scissor's crossing

I had a bad time end of May 97.tarted at 6.30 am ,the
first day  only made it to the first Gate,the second
day just where it starts to go down,I was sick as a
dog.then made it down to Barrel Springs the next
morning and hitched out.There where no Trail Angels to
bring Water all the way up. Now I walked a few times
sins then and its not so bad at all. Have a good hike Jette