Aaron

From: Michelle Murphy
To: aarondoss@gmail.com
Date: Feb 22, 2006 11:14 AM
Hi Aaron

Thanks for your email.

As per the policy wording, if you are camping, hiking or backpacking
this does need to be arranged by a recognized company in order to be
covered. If this is not the case, then unfortunately any costs
associated with these activities, including medical and evacuation,
would not be covered. Apologies!

Your friends that have purchased coverage with us for this purpose are
welcome to contact us with any further questions they might have; as our
policies changed at the end of last year, depending on when they bought
their policy they may or may not be covered.

Kind regards
World Nomads