[pct-l] New direction for "Knickers, Drawers and that special place"

Thanks for the input. Loose and free is not an option with these
thunder thighs, but thanks for that anyway. I like the spandex idea.
I saw the Ex-officio underwear, but swallowed hard at the price. I
mean, I can get a whole wardrobe at Value Village for two pairs. I'm
sure that if I don't like a pair I can return them to REI, but that's
not very cool.
Also, thanks for the reminder, even if sarcastic, about keeping away
from water sources. 100 feet. But you knew what I was going for, not
having to launder them.
Thanks.
--
Randy Trick