[pct-l] ursack and titanium

I realize this is old news, but I noticed today that the current version of Ursack has received conditional approval.  This is a combo 5.9 oz bag with a 14 oz aluminum liner.  I sent an email to tomcohen@ursack.com inquiring whether he has considered a titanium version of the liner.  He replied that he was in contact with a manufacturer who told him that the material would cost about $40 and would have less "memory" than aluminum.  He didn't say what the weight differential would be.  It sounds as though he left it at that.  If anyone besides me would be interested to see further research into the titanium option, you might encourage him with another email at the address above. :-)

Shelly