[pct-l] Knickers, Drawers and that special place

I use Andiamo spandex.  Several other companies also make them.   They are
like cycling shorts without the padding.  I have not had a case of  chafe since
I started using them.

I take only the pair I am wearing.  Might I suggest black? as the
appropriate color, since, over time,  white ones will perhaps be more  revealing than
one would care for.

I wear a pair of nylon shorts over them.  Nothing spoils a party more  than
the sight of an old man in spandex.  :C)

"No Way Ray"  Echols