[pct-l] Scott Williamson in the news

The Link that Yogi posted worked fine for me also.

It was a great article about Scott.  I have fond memories regarding this
young man.  In late November and early December 1999 another old gal and I
did a section hike from Aqua Dulcie to Walker Pass.  We arrived at Saufley's
and planned to put water out on parts of the 200 miles we were hiking.  This
was one of the years that Scott was doing a Yoyo and had to come off the
trail. He had arrived at the Saufley's home a few days before us and
promptly made a list of all the water caches he had made.  This worked out
great for us.

I met Scott for the first time at last years ADZ and was delighted to meet
him and thank him in person.

Cheers,
Marge (the old gal)