[pct-l] Trail conditions at Manning Park trailhead 19 Feb 2006

Mission Control (aka husband and best PCT thru-hike home support ever) and I decided to check out the trail conditions for the PCT in Manning Park. It's about a 2 hour drive from our new home in Abbotsford, BC.

There is about 2 1/2 feet of snow at the trailhead, and lovely snowshoeing conditions as far as we went--a little past 3 km.  I posted some pictures to our trail journal, hopefully this link will take you directly to them.

http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=132132

Lookout
Class of '05