[pct-l] Exit at Tuolumne Meadows

I've done the Tahoe-Yosemite Trail twice and exited at Tuolumne both
times.  We got a ride out of the park easily both times.  Just hang out
at the Tuolumne Store/restaurant and don't be shy about asking people.

peace,
dude in Eugene, soon to be in Austin.

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:44:42 -0800, Peggy Willis wrote...