[pct-l] border patrol?

While hiking down to Hauser Creek I saw some helicopters fly by down
below. There's something strange about that perspective. However I had
no problems that night camping at Hauser Creek. I wouldn't want to
camp there alone, but there were maybe 10 others already there. Who
know, maybe the border patrol came through every hour and I was just
too tired to notice. The important thing is that I did not notice.

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com