[pct-l] ULA Catalyst Pack

it means the semi rigid sheet that lends stiffness to
the pack, will be reinforced with metal tubes.  It
makes it so that your pack stays 'in shape' better,
especially with heavier loads.  At least thats what I
think is the case.  I ordered mine with them,  I
haven't been able to do more than a living room test
so far.

-------junaid #41PCT2006