[pct-l] Re: forest service

I'm not sure just how wide spread the professional or college educated
only attitude is among environmentalists; however I think the enviros
definitely need to be open to all who share their passion for the
environment. However "it takes two to tango"; that is everyone must come
forward and participate; not just wait to be asked.

  I agree with your opinion that the movement should be open to all,and i wish it was ,but it`s not.are there any paid positions in the p.c.t.a. open to non college grads?why not? how about the sierra club?wilderness society? it`s not that we don`t come forward but that weve been pushed aside in favor of "professionals"which in my opinion is detrimental to the movement.passion has been replaced in favor of career  opportunities.
  remember Mark Rey,Bushes point man on this initiatives first job application was to the wilderness society.