[pct-l] Once Bitten on the trail

Section hikers, 70 more miles (Rainy Pass to Canada) and we will have
finished Oregon and Washington.....

Before I started hiking, I read all the newspapers, and dare I admit it,
watched FOX NEWS.

After my first month of hiking, I could hardly pick up a paper and definitely
couldn't watch Fox News - something about experiencing what the real
connection in life is - nature and people and friends you love.

I have been forever changed by my experiences on the PCT - and can't wait to
get back there this summer.

I wonder (formerly Judy Kroeker - my husband, Gary, gave me my trail name,
after trying to answer 1 zillion questions!)