[pct-l] ULA

Thanks for the feed back I ordered the Catalyst  What holiday?   GPBill
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Saenz" <msaenz@mve-architects.com>
To: "Bill & Cathy" <tahoe.cat@verizon.net>; <Mtnned@aol.com>
Cc: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 12:57 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] ULA

Not sure.

I bought a pack from Brian a little over three weeks ago. Brian told me
he runs the credit cards when the product ships, so if whatever you've
got is on back-order, your card won't show a charge right now.

I tried to get a hold of Brian a couple days ago to see when my new pack
will ship. He initially estimated a "mid-February" shipping date, so I'm
expecting to see my pack soon.
I e-mailed his various e-mail addresses, got a reply from him that he'd
rather I not use his personal address (can't argue with that!), but
didn't get a shipping date from him...

I'm doing a short trip soon and I'd like to have the new pack for it!

Between my new Lunar and the new Circuit pack, My "Big Three" weight
(tent/pack/sleeping bag) went from 14 pounds, 11.9 oz to...

7 pounds 2.5 oz!!!

Woo-Hoo!

(now racking my brain on how to eliminate more weight...)

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m