[pct-l] Interesting 2005 PCT plant, animal & people photos needed

Hello PCT friends....

  Since Squatch refused to put me in his video (I begged and pleaded), it appears that if I want to retain my PCT "rock star" status, I will have to create my OWN video....

  Ok, well, I'm just being a drama queen and that's not the real story...

  I have been asked to put together a slide show to exhibit locally to outdoor and climbing groups.  Here is my issue....

  I hiked mostly alone and I carried a crappy camera.

  A slide show that covers a five and a half month period of time with NO PEOPLE in it.... is, well, um.... BORING.

  If you have any great photos of people, places, close-ups of plants or animals on the PCT this year, that I could use in my slide show (non-commercial use only), I would be in your debt.... although, I am not as generous as Squatch, and I will not promise foot rubs in exchange.

  In particular, I would like to find some close up photos of the fall colors in the Sierras. The yellow and orange aspens were magnificent.

  Also.... does anyone have a photo of the mountain lion that is lurking near Warner Springs?

  Still missing the trail, but adjusting....
  Splash