[pct-l] Grisly Man, clothes bargins

I'm visiting family in Minn. (and freezing, -10 again this morning) but one good thing is have access to satellite TV. I'm hoping that Grisly Man might be on sometime soon. Does anyone know of an upcoming showing or which channel should I be looking on for it? Thanks.

  Also have been stopping at Wal Marts in my recent travels and they have lots of men's sports clothes on sale for $3-$5. Poly cotton blends, many wicking fabrics (no cotton) as well as heavy flannel shirts. Many are Starter brand, I've been very happy with their Coolmax socks for years, another is Puritan, seems to be well made. I finally found what I have been looking for for hiking shorts - side pockets and a zipper back pocket, 100% poly wicking fabric with built in liner for $3.00. I got a couple years supply of clothes for about $70.00!

  Vic
  Frozen bargain hunter

Check out my blog for photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/