[pct-l] Big Foot on the Trail & Flying Saucers

I have always wondered if there are  secret clubs that promote the Big Foot
and flying saucer concepts.  I can  see people doing this and having a big
laugh about it.  You know scaring  people in the woods and leaving clues, etc.  I
just know someone is up to  this.  But I have an open mind about all this.  I
just wonder why the  super smart aliens that can fly zillions of miles across
space and then abduct  our stupidest humans.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
Hiker Trash & Camp Big  Foot