[pct-l] Canister Fuel Sizes

Wayne asked: Are we sure the outfitter in Sisters that closed down is the
only place there that sells isobutane?

I'm pretty sure there isn't. I was in Sisters when the outfitter was
closing out their store. They didn't know of anyone else in town that sold
canisters. I checked at the hardware store, bike shop and some other
places. No one had any idea who might have isobutane canisters. One of the
employees closing the store kindly brought me a can when he came up from
Bend the next morning.

Frank