[pct-l] Hiking buddies for PCT thru hike 2006

Hi to all my fellow PCT crazies that plan to hike the entire PCT this
year.  My name is Phil Clark.  I currently live near Seattle, WA, and
I've looked forward to hiking this trail since I was too young to
even know what it was.  Specifically, I'm looking for anyone
interested in starting the trail from Campo in mid-April.  My hiking
partner won't meet up with me until early June, and I'd like to meet
some hiking buddies so that I won't be hiking completely alone.  I
don't need to share a tent or gear or anything like that.  I just
want some reassurance that I will have some acquaintances along in
case something unfortunate happens, like getting dehydrated or
hypothermic or whatever else.  Sharing good times with fun people is
always a plus too.

So, hope to hear from some of you.

Talk soon
Phil Clark
Excited future PCT hiker

ISIConnect - the global phonecard with more!
Keeping you in touch at home and around the world.
Visit http://www.isic.org for details.