[pct-l] Squatch's "Still Walking"

Just wanted to ditto everyone else and give a KUDOS to Squatch.  My husband
and I just got done watching the DVD and are just jazzed about getting out
into backpacking this coming season.  Up until 3 years ago you couldn't get
my husband onto a trail for more than a day hike, and today he sat beside me
absorbing every scene enraptured, knowing that sometime soon I will be among
you.   I'm in process of loosing 60 lbs. to get ready for my hike of the
PCT, probably in 2008.  Whenever I loose faith in the process of changing my
lifestyle to get to my goal, I plug in one of my library of PCT videos and
remind myself that what I'm doing to prepare is worth it.  Then I get "Still
Walking" and I have yet another beautiful picture to keep me going.

You do great work Scott; you have managed to capture some of the magic from
the insiders doing the work and allowed those of us yet to come to see
what's in store.  Keep up the good work.

Terriann

"Watch your assumptions, they breed like rabbits..."  TM