[pct-l] Wanted - Chicken Flavoring for Noodles

Ok, I got my hands on a box. They state on the front "NO MSG ADDED" - which can mean that it already occurs within another ingredient within it.  However, even if it doesn't contain MSG, it contains
Monosodium Glutamate (MAG) which is essentially the same thing as MSG with regard to how it affects people with MSG sensitivy.

So, I may just have to leave out that type of flavoring and try some other type of flavor that I make from individual herbs and spices.

Thanks.