[pct-l] Wanted - Chicken Flavoring for Noodles

I cannot eat the seasoning that comes with Top Ramen noodles, because I get
a terrible headache ... from the Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) that's in the
seasoning.

So, I can add some garlic powder, onion powder, perhaps some tumeric/curry,
and other spices together to make my own. However, I'd really like to have
some chicken flavoring. I went to get some of those chicken bullion cubes,
but they are loaded with MSG too.

Any ideas?

you might try using packets of chicken noodle soup mix.